We had a free round trip ticket anywhere Delta flies that we had to use before August so Kara and I flew out to Vegas to go see my sister who lives in Cedar City, Utah. Honig had to stay home because he had to check out of Palmer and it's mandatory you be there in person to do it.
Other than me coming down with the absolute worst head cold ever known to mankind while I was there, it was an awesome trip. I got to hang out a ton with my sister, spend time cuddling with my sweet little baby, and I got to see my Aunt Inge and her daughter Estelle, and meet Estelle's adorable little kids.
Daddy loving his little lady at the airport before we boarded for Vegas.
Token "last family picture in case we die in a plane crash".
Love you Honig.
I won't even explain how nerdy and cute my hubby was when he saw this picture. Let's just say he got really excited and started off with saying, "There's Merlin and you're holding the sword of Truth...."
Me flashing my "I love you Honig" since I know he would die to be here. But once again Palmer won with him having to be in Davenport to check out.
Lions behind us in the MGM.
Hmmmmm, not the most attractive picture of us. Pants looks a little down syndrome while I look like a puff face.
MGM buffet. Kara just ate spoons while we ate prime rib.
Right after we took this we were told to keep moving along because you aren't allowed to stop with babies near the slots. I'm sorry, was Kara going to put in a quarter into a slot and win a million? I know that's a big threat with babies in Vegas.
Kara couldn't get enough of her new exersaucer that Aunt Pawny was nice enough to buy for our visit.
Pawny looks great, Kara looks like she's going to be sick.
Love you Honig.
That's the Excalibur in Vegas. Kara and I would have stayed there with my sister and her 2 friends but we offered to get bumped off a flight from Denver to Vegas for a free round trip ticket anywhere Delta flies so they put us up in a nice hotel in Denver and then we flew in at 8AM the next morning. Honig would DIE to stay at this hotel since he loves medieval stuff. One day honig, one day.
(my sister used to work with Margaret in Logan, UT)
I've never been as happy as I am right this moment!!!
Surprise!!!
I conquered it! I brought down the panda beast that was terrorizing the village!!
Little friends.
Shelby wasn't liking her new cousin Kara so much.
But Kara looooooooved her and watched to lunge at her all the time.
Learning how to share.
2 comments:
Michelle you have the cutest pictures =) I love following your little family on here. You have one CuuUUuute little lady there!
I am just catching up, cuz u know, you never came over to help me pack my house so I am behind! Just Kidding. Michael and his bro are halfway to Orlando! LOL
I am going to miss you guys! And Kara's cheeks!!! I love your cute little comments with your picture of Kara... espe the gansta ones and the ones where she is asking dad for a car.
have a SAFE trip this time!! Enjoy the start of your new non-school life! The best is yet to come! And I look forward to seeing a tON more pictures of Sweet Baby Kara
Post a Comment