
Oh my goodness OH MY GOODNESS! A ba-ba!! I need my ba-ba right this second!

Do the shimmy shimmy shake!!

Mommy, I love you even more than I love milk. So that's a lotta love.

I present to you, the chunkiest baby in the world!

They are probably deliriously happy from the lack of oxygen since we were up a million feet on a mountainside.

Excuse me, I'd like a little modesty here. I'm not comfortable showing my diaper, thighs, and belly to all of Cedar City.

I don't have time to look at the camera. I'm watching the chapstick tubes on the windshield.

Awwwww. I wub you.

Aunt Pawny, you're glowing!

I love you Mommy!

Shoulda turned the flash on.

I'm tired of working on this Exersaucer farm! You're breaking so many child labor laws here.

Mmmmmmm, maybe one day Mommy will let me eat a Nutri Grain instead of just letting me play with the crinkly wrappers.

Say what?!? You lost HOW MUCH at playing the slots, Aunt Pawny?

I can do 100 push ups without breaking a sweat.

Dang straight I'll pull your hair. When I say give me some candy, I mean GIVE ME SOME CANDY! Maybe you'll listen next time.

Aunt Pawny, you're the greatest.

I'll take that cracker, thank you very much.

Aunt Pawny, I'LL show you how to win at slots.
(you're not supposed to take pictures in the casino so this is a no no photo. tsk tsk.)
No comments:
Post a Comment