Monday, June 22, 2009

Kara and horses...

My sister has horses where she works just outside of Cedar City so we took Kara there to see if we should fulfill every young girls dream of buying her a pony. Turns out we shouldn't and won't. The horses took one whiff of her and every single one of them ignored her after that and wouldn't give her the time of day. Fine by me, saved us a bucketload of money.


Hello Mr. Kitty. May I pull your fur? Ok, I will anyways.
(and she did)

Oohhhhhh, hay. I'd rather play with hay than pet a cat. Those horses are eating it so I will try to also.


What in the heck is that?!? And why doesn't it have eyes?

Ok, now I'm ready to touch it.
(turns out Mommy was more frightened of the horses than Kara. Stupid jerk horse bit me on my arm a couple of years ago so I'd like to punch them all in their faces.)


Dang straight I ride side saddle like a lady.


Oooohhhh, more hair I can pull.


Secretariat's got nothing on you Old Blackie. Baby Triple Crown, here we come.

That was a monster of a horse.


Thanks for bringing me to horsie town, Aunt Pawny!


Put me back in! I'll feed it some oats.

Are those not gorgeous mountains behind us? My sister has a million dollar view from her office.


Kara is trying to throw herself off me to pet Lou-Lou, the doggy who loved to lick Kara's little feet over and over.

No comments: