Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kara's sweet, gorgeous, little blessing dress...

Kara's Oma (Honig's Mom), made Kara the most beautiful blessing dress I have ever seen for her blessing on March 1st in WA. We only got a couple of pictures with her in it on her blessing day and we never got one of her with her sweet little jacket and bonnet on so we did a little photo shoot when we got home in March...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Is that not the most gorgeous thing you have ever seen!?!!


Kara loved to try to pull on the ribbon, and she kept updoing her bow.

She looks frightened!

I love her little jacket.


Our princess.


Seriously, Oma is the most talented seamstress I've ever known.


Miss Chunka Cheeks


Her hands look like she is holding her dress and is about to curtsey.


Chubba bubba.


These pictures don't do the dress justice. It's sooooo gorgeous and all the little intricacies are amazing. I think I drooled over it for a half hour.


Happy honey buns.

It was the perfect length.

I LOVE HER!
I would still put her in it just to oogle over her but she got too fat for her dress 2 seconds later. Girlfriend has beefy arms.
Thanks Mom for making Kara's blessing dress! You're the best!


1 comment:

Mummy said...

yes, she is gorgeous. one of the most beautiful bebes i've ever seen! I love her. Don't let me babysit her. I would eat her cheeks of. You would get a cheekless thighless baby because i would eat her up.