Thursday, June 4, 2009

March 29th...

This is the outfit that my Mom gave Kara at Christmas just before she was born, and my Mom held her in it when we visited her at the end of Feb. I wanted to do one little photo shoot of Kara in it so she can see pictures of herself in it when she's older, and I've saved the outfit in a gallon ziplock bag so she can have something her Grandma gave her before she passed away...

She's so much smaller in these pictures then she is now.

I could just kiss those cheeks right off her face.


"This is the most delicious fist ever, Mommy!!"

Wow, she looks so much younger in these pictures! After all, it was 2 months ago.


She's our little ninja.


She has my heart.


She looks exactly like her Daddy. She has his looks and my facial expressions.


Kiss those toes!

1 comment:

Lisa And Randy said...

What a great idea!!! BTW:Does the "Little Peanut" outfit fit her? I'd love to see pictures of her in it.