Friday, June 5, 2009

April 3rd to April 6th....

And I'm still keepin' on with playing catch up on pictures of our sweet little princess. How else will our family see the cuteness that is Kara?



All the milk I can drink? Are you serious?


You ARE serious, yay!


I am reading at a pre-pre-pre-school level.


Hhmmm, let me think about that for a sec...



...yes, I WILL eat my fist!


...and then work on my fingers.



Wanna bet I can put my whole fist in there?




Well, maybe next time.


Hey mom, how's that milkshake I ordered comin?

Do you want a kiss? Smooch smooch!

And now it's hug time.

You can call me April O'Neal.

I'd like to see the other babies mess with me with these guys around.
I call this the touch-o-death.

Leonardo you're my hero.

Me: Kara you're so sweet.
Kara: I want to eat your glasses.

Eat your heart out Heidi.

Snakes, why'd it have to be snakes?

Oh my goodness, I see milk comin.

Yay, mommy and milk, my favorite.

2 comments:

Anika and Sean said...

Kara is so sweet! I miss you guys. Hope things are going well for you both. Give Kara a big cuddle for me. So are you guys moving to WA or what? I heard something about Vancouver?

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Cute little peanut! Pretty soon, you are going to be so much closer and I can kiss her chubby cheekers!!