I will never get back those 2 hours of my life that I wasted on watching Confessions of a Shopaholic. This sub par movie makes you realize that "high fashion" is just plain ugly and tacky and apparently I am not 'with it' because I don't think that pink chinchilla boots should go with an Armani cocktail dress with a Louis Vuitton clutch. Don't rent it, look at it, or dignify it by even thinking about it. Ever.
4 comments:
Oh. And I thought the "regret" would be "never took advantage of free old experienced babysitter..." ;)
Really? That's too bad. I kind of wanted to see it.
ITA!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking it would be a funny movie but it was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!1
Come on Chelle, this is my all time FAVORITE movie. I love how she looks like she threw a dead animal over her shoulders and pairs it with a tight mini dress. And the bright colorful, patchy...thing that Alette pulls from the clothing rack as Rebecca is hiding in it. I thought that was to die for! Okay, actually, I didn't think it was a horrendous movie, but I agree that the clothes were the ugliest, most expensive pieces of crap I've ever seen
Post a Comment