Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy-o!!!!!...

Kara made Daddy a little card for Father's Day and she asked me to take pictures of her giving it to him and who am I to say no to my perfect little Miss Buns?


Here you go Daddy. The best and coolest card you will ever get. Yup, those are my footprints on them. Mommy still can't get all the ink off the bottom of my feet from doing those.
It's amazing, huh? Daddy? Huh?
Wow, you take a long time to read Daddy. I'm ready to fall asleep. Borrrrrrring.
Yup, still sleepy. You'better give me the card so I can re-read it and play with it.



Thanks Daddy-o.
This says Happy Father's Day Daddy. I'll read the whole card to you.
Nevermind, I'll just eat it. Muy delicioso!
No worries Mommy, your milk still tastes better than my card. In fact, I'd like to put in an order for some milk right now if you don't mind.

No milk? What? Why?

Why won't you give me milk? I'm so very thirsty!

I WANNNNT MIIIIIIIILK!!!! GIIIIIIVE ME MIIIIIIIILK!!!

Those are my feet! I can see my feet!

Love you Daddy! I'n standin' like a big girl!

Miss Chunka Rolls Legs

I'm going to sing you a song for Father's Day.
I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn poppin on the apricot tree....

Miss Lovey Buns

I'm so funny Mommy!

HAHA! Wasn't that a great joke? Here's another one for you...

I do what I want!!!!

I LOVE BEING A BABY!!!!
All tuckered out after some card eating and joke telling.
Pinkie Bean.
Our reason for living. We're the proud parents of the most well behaved and beautiful baby we've ever seen, and she is the love of our lives.
Honig, thank you for being the most amazing father and husband I've even known. You are phenomenal with our little Kara and she loves her Daddy so much.
Happy 1st Father's Day!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

you are killing me with those legs!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, I love those legs. I want to eat all of those rolly rolls, and I'm a vegetarian, so that's saying something. She's the cutest Miss thing, ever

Devin and Chelsey said...

mmmm, I LOVE her. I could just keep her all day long, while of course working on my musculey arms! She's just the sweetest thing ever.