Apparently we're not ones for remembering sentimental dates because tonight we were in the kitchen and I said something jokingly to Honig about how I know him so well because I've been putting up with him for almost 5 years, and then a lightbulb turned on and I ran to the computer to make sure what the date was, and we both realized that 5 years ago today was when our first date got over at around 3 in the morning. I still have no idea how we ended up going on a 2nd date since I fell asleep on our first one because I was so bored, but thank my lucky stars we did because from that date I ended up marrying the most kind hearted and genuine man I know and we created a gorgeous little 5 month old princess together.
~
Honig, I'd fall asleep and reject your attempt at a first date kiss all over again if it means being where we are today. Here's to a bazillion more years to come together.
2 comments:
Ah, memories :)
Wow, you guys have come a long way from that botched kissing attempt! hee hee......remember News Years? LOL!!!
Post a Comment