Thursday, February 5, 2009

cutie batootie...



























7 comments:

lisapants said...

SO ADORABLE!! I love her eyes and her chunka cheeks.

AdamOndi said...

Cute pictures. I hope she gets used to the flash quickly. Though, considering how many pictures she will be in for the next few years, she might just go blind from the flash. Ah, the joys of the digital camera age....

Debra said...

I SO love the one with her fists up like she is ready to punch someone!! LOL She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL be at church early so I can snuggle her the momemnt she becomes awake. I CAN'T wait to hold her!!

Brent and Emily said...

My favorite is the one of her smiling while she's sleeping! Cute, cute, cute!!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

just got kara's announcement. so cute! and she IS cutie batootie! and now batootie is my new favorite word. :) enjoy those baby loves and kisses while you have them. :)

Smakquist said...

Is Kara part Olekin? :)

Annalisa and Jacob said...

I get to see Kara in soon, I get to see Kara soon, I get to see Kara soon!!!! I have been waiting to hold this little girl for a VERY long time!!
I love how she has this serious look in her pictures, with her eyes kind of wide, like "I'm watching you, no funny business."