Sunday, February 8, 2009

Miss Buns...

Miss Buns LOVES to sleep on her Daddy. Love love loves it.

Sweet baby girl.

She just sat there and stared at her ladybug her Oma gave her.


She loves to just sit and stare.


Look at those chubba cheeks and blue gray eyes. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!


Miss Sweepy Pants.


Lying on Mommy and Daddy's bed looking all adorable.


She was doing her ninja. Or dancing. You pick.


Look at that big stretch!!!


And then she was folding her arms to get ready to pray like a good girl.


Look at that big old step!

Kara likes to try to fold over in half.


Look at those peepers!


Miss Smiley Face. She's so gorgeous.


Sticking her tongue out. "Mommy, I love milk! I love milk all day!"


I believe some much deserved raspberries were delievered on that too cute for words chunka belly right after this picture was taken.


Happiest. Family. EVER.

Miss Buns LOVES to take a tubby in the big girl tub. She just sits there enjoying being almost completely immersed in the water.

She loves playtime on her mat. Every baby needs one of these.
We love our Kara.

No comments: