Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kara's first visit to the chiropractor...

Kara had her first visit to the chiropractor, her Daddy, this past Thursday at Palmer. Daddy performed a physical on her, and got to do a ton of tests on her. He and his attending Dr only found a subluxation at T12 and Daddy got to adjust it. Her cervicals looked good and didn't need any adjusting; it's held very well ever since we had Kara adjusted in the NICU when she was 5 days old.
She managed to poop on her outfit right before her appointment began, and Mommy forgot to bring a change of clothes for her so she was nakes for the rest of her appointment and then we had to wrap her up snug before taking her out in the cold in her carseat.
Cutie buns.
"Daddy, that stethescope was freezing!!!!"
Daddy getting his favorite patient's temperature.

Peanut wasn't a big fan of the hanging-upside-down-test. He didn't just do this one for fun. It really does serve a purpose.

7 comments:

Lisa And Randy said...

You'll get the hang of always taking a couple of extra outfits with you. Just put a couple of outfits in the diaper bag each night, including socks, then you are always ready for every emergency. Kara is so cute!!!! I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Devin and Chelsey said...

I dont' know, I could see Dean totally hanging the baby upside down just for fun, or tossing her into the air.......

Michelle said...

I loved seeing all the pics of your cutie pants Kara. Glad you are all doing well. Love ya!

Leslie and Todd said...

She is absolutely bueatiful! Congratulations! Having your own is a billion times better then babysitting other peoples kids, huh!?!! We can't wait to see you and hold her when we're in town for graduation. love, Leslie

crazy lady said...

Wow! She's changing so fast. Looks like she's a sweetie even though dad does like to hang her upside down. Glad to see all's well on the baby front.

AdamOndi said...

I hang Joshua upside down all the time. He usually liked it a lot.

By the way, I think I looked that way the first time I visited your uncle Jeff for an adjustment. Especially with the first neck adjustment. Eeeeek.

Brent and Emily said...

So, don't hate me because the first thing I noticed in the picture was not Kara, but your stinkin' cute diaper bag. Where did you get it? Don't get me wrong though, Kara is adorable and after I decided I needed a diaper bag like that, I went straight to her.