
~
Because Kara, Mommy doesn't want you to end up in low budget films like Dukes of Hazard and saying phrases like "Oh my gaw" or answering the question "Do you want some buffalo wings?" with "Sorry, I don't eat buffalo."
~
Just because, Kara. Just because.

7 comments:
And because daddy likes you to be innocent, not ditzy fake innocent. You are too cute my love!
WOW, you guys are freaks. Send Karabear to Auntie Chelsey's so I can save her!!!
LOL! You are hilarious! What I can't believe is that Jessica Simpson is still wearing pants like that. I had only seen the infamous black tank top picture, yet you found another gem.
Also, Kara dear, you are not, nor will you ever be, an old grandpa. No grandpa pants for you!
And because you'll get the dreaded camel toe....
The really sad thing is that "Dukes of Hazzard" was not a low-budget movie. It was an expensive movie that turned out to be ridiculously bad. So, not low-budget, just low-quality.
Plus, those are not "mom jeans" that Jessica was wearing. They are high-waisted, but not mom jeans. I think she was just trying to make a fashion statement, and it went horribly awry. I feel the same way about those ridiculous mukluk style boots that so many girls are wearing lately.
Also, I do this all the time with Joshua's pants. Then I laugh like a hyena.
Oh my gaw...laughter to tears! Kara is workin it! I think that style is quite attractive, I wish I had some pants like that. Amazing!
Post a Comment