Miss Kara Faith's room...
We had a ton of fun putting it together.

Oh how we love that rocking chair.
The valance matches her bedding.
Where our perfect little Kara sleeps every night.
After I picked out Kara's bedding and knew the colors I wanted to coordinate everything with, Honig and I had a ball making the decals for her walls. We aren't allowed to paint in our townhome so instead we color matched Kara's bedding and flower designs and painted construction paper and cut it out in the same shapes as her bedding and then sticky tacked an arrangement of it to each corner. We love how it adds some flair to her room.

Optimus Prime is happy looking across the room watching over Kara while she sleeps. He'll jump out of his bowl and bark if there's an intruder. We taught him that trick.
I LOVE her bedding. Thank goodness for good deals on ebay or else we never could have purchased it. I love the combination of light pink, dark pink, red, and green on it. Pictures don't do it justice.
Honig and I made a ton of mini envelopes with a scrapbooking punch that I have and folded and taped them and then cut up little pieces of paper to be the stationary inside the envelopes and then put them in 2 of these jars. We write our little love notes to Kara on them and then put them in the jar on the right. Hopefully she'll love reading all the "little reasons" her Mommy and Daddy love her when she gets older.
4 comments:
Very cute. I love the homemade decals.
Um, where is the BEST photo ever of Dean loving the Kara baby tummy on you????
tawny
And yes, she obviously takes after her Aunt Tawny. Looking cute and sleeping too much.
That is an adorable room for an adorable girl! You tied it all together so nicely and it's so clean and tidy! Can you come to my house?
Post a Comment