What a cute little Valentine!
Wow. That white bow is still HUGE on her! Happy Valentine's Day Kara!
Happy Belated Valentine's Day back at the cutie pie. I'm looking forward to seeing her next Sunday.
Oh my goodness... The fourth one up looks exactly like you Chelle. You should do a comparison picture!
I don't know, Michelle - it looks more to me like Kara's saying, "I don't give a crud if you have a good Valentine's or NOT!" Seriously, though, she's beautiful!
Aw. I think I know why she looks so unhappy in some of those ones in the "Be Mine" outfit. That giant bow is compressing her skull. That's gotta hurt.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute little Valentine!
Wow. That white bow is still HUGE on her! Happy Valentine's Day Kara!
Happy Belated Valentine's Day back at the cutie pie. I'm looking forward to seeing her next Sunday.
Oh my goodness... The fourth one up looks exactly like you Chelle. You should do a comparison picture!
I don't know, Michelle - it looks more to me like Kara's saying, "I don't give a crud if you have a good Valentine's or NOT!" Seriously, though, she's beautiful!
Aw. I think I know why she looks so unhappy in some of those ones in the "Be Mine" outfit. That giant bow is compressing her skull. That's gotta hurt.
Post a Comment