
Look at that gorgeous smile!!!

"Mommy, I just left you a present in my diapie!!"

"I rock!"

"Daddy, you need a breathmint! Yo breaf is funky!"

Clean-diaper-just-put-on content face.

Just layin around.

"Mommy, that joke wasn't funny."

"Gimme the camera. I want to blind YOU with the flash over and over again."

Miss Sweet Strawberry Buns.

So lazy and chunka cheeked.

Making faces at Mommy.

Having fun in her crib.

Staring at her crib bumper.

"Daddy, put some clothes on me right now!!!"

Poor peanut is dealing with a horrible case of baby acne. It seems like it's covering every square inch of her face and neck.

Cutie pants.

"I will laser beam you with my eyes if you don't give me some milk!"
1 comment:
ohhh that poor baby. That's a bad case of it, I haven't seen it like that, although I haven't seen a lot of babies lately, but ohhhhh Karabear. she's still a cutie!
Post a Comment