Miss Buns, as her mommy affectionately calls her, is now weighing in at a chunky 10 pounds 4 ounces as of this past Wednesday which puts her in the 70th percentile for weight and she is 21 and 5/8th inches long which puts her in the 60th percentile for height. I knew all her marathon sessions of nursing would pay off.
She is such a good baby, and is a phenomenal sleeper. One day it just clicked and she goes to bed around 10PM and doesn't get up until 5AM and sleeps straight through most nights. We think it's all in the swaddling. Miss Buns is out like a light when we swaddle her and cuddle her for a couple of minutes. And she's starting to smile which makes my heart get all sunshiney when she does. She has already smiled at least 5 times today and it's not even 10AM. It's the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. I totally see how parents think their baby is the cutest and best baby ever because I've totally jumped on that gravy train. The love that i have for Kara, well, I can't even put it into adequate words. Being a Mommy is the most rewarding job I've ever had and it isn't difficult. It's more fun than anything.
2 comments:
I'm loving all the pictures!
I'm glad things are going so well for you already. You deserved a baby who sleeps after all the sleep you didn't get before she was born. :) Maybe my next one will be like that... Yeah, right! So happy you're enjoying everything!
Post a Comment