Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stupid persistent sinus infection...

That is a self portrait of me a half hour ago. Ok, I kid. But that is what I feel like I look like right now.
~
This gol' dang sinus infection is just kicking my butt. I've never had one before so just when I think it's getting better, WHAM!, it comes back with a vengence 5 times harder the next day. I'm just thankful that my teeth don't all pulse with pain anymore, that's prety sporadic, but the pressure in my sinuses and the 'I just swallowed a fistful of razor blades' sore throat are still killing. I just wish that the floodgates would open and let all the infected crud drain out. I would gladly stay up all night with a box of tissues for that.
~
But I'm off to school to go do some massages. I only have 2 more days of clinic after today and finals are coming up next week and I'm in uber panic mode. I graduate on the 18th of April and then it's uber uber study time for boards and then to find a jobby job.

3 comments:

lisapants said...

Mmmm, that sucks. Sorry you have to give massages and go to school when you feel crappy.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

sinus infections make me want to abandon life.

Adolescent Family said...

Doesn't Dean know how to fix those sinus infections? Good luck on your finals! Your almost DONE! YAY! :)