
Like I said, he loves snow. He was like a crazy puppy on crack, all bounding through the snow and whatnot.

I'm holding on for dear life because it's so crazy slippery since half of everything was coated with ice. Chase had just fallen on his bum and back 2 seconds before this was taken.

Chase found an impromptu ice skating rink and promptly did triple axels and backflips to show off. Can you see him in the picture?

I love Chase's "smile". Cheese head.

Yeah, 2 seconds later they were trying to kick it over and carve stuff into it. Boys.

Token self portrait in cave.

Yes, if you think he is dancing around like a fairy, you're right. He was leaping through the snow.

Dean is pooped after hiking through caves and up stairs. We played hard.

We then went home and I made pizza and apparently Chase doesn't know how to eat it. Or it burnt his tongue. I forget.

And like I said, this was a common sight at our house. Wii time.
We loved having him here. He brought a wonderful feeling into our home and we want him to come back. We told him he could just stay and we'd enroll him in school on Monday but for some reason he wasn't too keen on that. We went bowling, Dean and Chase saw I Am Legend, the 3 of us saw 10,000 B.C., went out to Mexican, Chase and Dean drove through Chicago when Dean picked him up, Chase went to school with Dean 1 day but for some reason he thought it was kind of boring, went out for Chinese, we all had a good time. We do love our Chase.
No comments:
Post a Comment