It's 11:38PM so it's not too late to wish everyone a Happy Easter. We hope you all had a wonderful day and that the Easter Bunny treated you well.
~
The Easter Bunny hopped on past our house since the Car Repair Fairy came by a couple of days ago and stole hundreds of dollars from us. Oh well. We'll just have to steal our friends candy.
~
I woke up this morning and wanted to die. I must have a sinus infection or something but I feel like crap. My top teeth all ache so badly and feel like they are all going to fall out at any given second. It hurts to look at bright lights. I'm a snot factory. It kills to swallow. My heart is having palpitations. My head is swimming. All the joints in my body ache. So needless to say, I stayed home and slept for as long as I could today and I just feel like I'm getting worse. However, Dean feels just fine which I am grateful for. Our "Easter Dinner" consisted of me eating chicken noodle soup and Dean had a can of ravioli. I know, we go all out when we really don't have to. And later, as I'm laying on the couch trying to think about anything but my aching teeth and joints, our friend Robyn comes over and sees Dean trouncing around our house in his undershirt (it was hilarious), he runs to put on his shirt, and she was sweet enought to bring over a coconut cake. I can't wait to get my taste buds back so that I can try it. She's an awesome cook.
~
So that was our Easter Sunday. Beat that.
6 comments:
Hey there!!!
You guys still up for watching my kids over a weekend? How much do you guys want? LMK. I left a message .ast week on your phone, from the looks of your blog you were quite busy!!
Fell better!
ohhh, that's sad, I'm so sorry that you arn't feeling so well. I'm not feeling great today either, I'm all conjested and my head hurts, I wish I could eat chicken noodle soup, fly home so you can give me some!
We didn't get anything for Easter. We got lazy and the parentals didn't get us anything so, we are like you, no Easter stuff, oh Well!!
Sorry you are sickie. I hope you feel better soon!
You can totally steal some of our Easter candy. The Easter Bunny came to our house twice.
Glad you had a Good Easter. Looks like you had a great time with Chase. Hope your feeling better soon.
Beat that? Maybe.... I had a root canal on Friday and still need to get a tooth on the other side of my mouth pulled. We spent Easter at Lisa's parents' house. We left at 7:40 pm, got home at 8:20 pm, I got into bed at 8:40 pm, got to sleep at 9:00 pm, and then my alarm went off at 11:30 pm. I got up, got ready, and got to work at FedEx at 1:20 am. So maybe it doesn't beat the crappy Easter Sunday that you had, but my Monday was pretty sucky as a result.
Dean, I tagged you. Check out our blog for more details.
Post a Comment