Sunday, March 9, 2008

I've been a slackasaurus...

I have been a bloggin slackasaurus these past couple of weeks but I am back from the brink.

As you saw from 2 posts ago, Dean had quite the break from school. Almost literally. HA! I just laughed out loud at my own pun! I'm awesome. Anyways, he in fact did take a tumble on our friends stairs while helping them move. As a result, we have now devoted our lives to burning all slippery cover coloring books so don't be suprised if your children's coloring books magically disappear in the middle of the night and you find a pile of ashes in your sink.

Waiting for the doctor.


That's his best "I'm in pain so give me sympathy" face. I punched him in the ankle right after that.

He learned his lesson to not make that face so now all he will do is make happy faces all the time.

It was a good week.
(I'm not really violent and shame on you for thinking I am!)

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

yay, good thing your back. I was about to go on strike because I only started doing this thing because of you and if you're quittin' then I'm quittin'. Oh, and by the way, when you write me e-mails, or anything for that matter, don't end it with "must...have...sex". Chad read it and thought that I should be saying the same thing. I don't want him thinking that he's getting screwed over...BECAUSE HE'S NOT! Get it? The pun? yeah, I'm glad you're back

Brent said...

I've been away for awhile too. I'm glad we are both back. We feel for ya Dean. Hope your getting better!!

AdamOndi said...

Not violent? Ha! I have evidence otherwise. You're one step away from being a mixed martial arts fighter.

Adolescent Family said...

slackasaurus,

you are slackin in the visiting your true friends, area. Just thought you should have this brought to your attention. You are a EXTREAMLY violent person. Don't even bother trying to hide it. We've seen it. You know you can get help for that kind of thing, don't you?

Word.