It's a variable Where's Waldo in the library, but instead of Waldo, try to find my depressed husband who can only read books to drown his sorrow over his beloved deceased wife. This is the image you would probably in the Davenport Public Library should I die....
*A couple of days ago Dean randomly blurts...
Dean: "Honey, if you die I am going to become a homeless man, and I will live in the public library and sleep in the bathrooms at night."
chelle: "Really? How are you going to sleep in the bathrooms since they have people clean them? Don't you think they'll notice a homeless man on the floor in a stall?"
Dean: "I will hide in a back room and wait until they clean them and once they're out for the night, I'll sneak in"
chelle: "Wouldn't you rather sleep in a cot in the back room than sleep on a urine soaked floor?"
Dean: "It'll be clean by then."
chelle: "Okay honey. You do what you need to do."
~~~~
I have no worries for my homeless husband. I have already planted sticks of Old Spice deodorant carefully behind War and Peace, the shampoo is behind The Cat in the Hat, a razor and shaving gel is behind 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and a clean pair of socks is behind the French For Dummies book. He knows where it all is so he should be just fine.
~~~
(30 points to you if you found Waldo)
~~
P.S. I will not stop biting gobstoppers. It's what I do and I cannot change. And I am not willing to break down and pay $25 for 10 seconds in a dentist chair to file it down. I'll figure out a way to do it myself. Or have it knocked out with a gobstopper and sue. I'll think about it.
5 comments:
First off, hilarious. I'm glad that you and Dean have planned for the future...that is if you end up going first. And second, I would seriously try a nail filer and file that sucker down if you refuse all of the other options we have placed before you. I once tried to file down my snaggle fang, but stopped because I thought I would probably screw something up and have an incredibly SHARP snaggle fang, which would look even worse. If the tooth is in the back, I say go for it.
Don't you know any dentists by now that will actually help you out for the 10 seconds it would take to file it down?
If not, I'm with Ashleigh, go for it!
I wouldn't suggest filing it down yourself. I've seen lots of people try it and it always turns out bad, and they all say it felt aweful too. I'm scared for you if you are going to do it!!! Please go to the dentist!
You can use part of the $50 you have saved to help us with our down payment for our snowbird home in Arizona and go to the frakkin' dentist already!
Ooh, I get 30 points! That picture is hilarious.
Post a Comment