My sister gave me this Pottery Barn wheel a couple of years ago, mind you that she bought it with a Pottery Barn gift card I gave her, but that's neither here nor there. It's like a Magic 8 ball with the sayings like "YES. NO. ASK AGAIN LATER. SPIN AGAIN. SOON. SLEEP ON IT. NOW." and etc.. Dean and I have turned to our all knowing wheel on several occasions to seek guidance. We have tired it with many a question and as you will see, it is never wrong...
~
Is Dean going to be a Dr.? : YES
Is he going to be a very successful Dr? : COULD BE
Is global warming really a threat? :GET OVER IT
Was I meant to become a massage therapist? : SPIN AGAIN
I said, was I meant to become a massage therapist? : LATER
But I'm in school now. Should I quit? : YES
Are you a lying inanimate object who tries to demoralize your users? : SPIN AGAIN
Will we be able to pay off our student loans quickly? : FLIP A COIN
Does that answer mean we should gamble everything we have to double it and then pay off our student loans with our winnings? : YES
Are Dean and I going to have kids in the next couple of years? : YES
Am I pregnant now? : UNLIKELY
Is Dean pregnant now? : YES
Is he having twins? : MAYBE
~
See? I told you it's never wrong.

9 comments:
oh Chelle, you're the best! Tell Dean congrats on the pregnancy and tell him that we'll be there front row and center the moment he/she/it/they come. Also, I would like you to ask it if Chad will be getting any tonight. We'll see how accurate it really is.
Oh DEAR! First, I love all your questions. Second, I love the sassy comment by "Ashleigh" - hilarious. You two are crazy, but hey, it provides us all with some good entertainment!
I think this is my favorite post so far. Congrats, Dean!
WOW, you crack me up! That sucks that Dean gets the first twins, i was really hoping, and seeing how HE is pregnant and I'm not, I guess he wins )-:
Mrs. prissy- who are you? I would love to banter back and forth but I can't link to your skinny pants page... REVEAL YOUR TRUE IDENTITY!!
... but I am guessing it is chelsey. YEAH???
That is awesome! I want one of those fortune-telling things, it would make life so much easier!
i LOVE that! if i ever visit you, i might try to sneak it out under my coat. good luck with dean's pregnancy! :)
CONRATS, DEAN! I will be happy to throw you an all man baby shower. I would offer to babysit your twins later, but I can barely take care of my own kidlets as it is.
Post a Comment