Wednesday, January 2, 2008

chelle the drunk...

I prefer to meet my preferred presidential candidates while drunk. Don't you? I was 3 sheets to the wind and actually had a bottle of vodka in my hand while taking this picture, and it sure looks like I was having a good ol' time, doesn't it? Oh Mitt, you so crazy.

Okay, okay, so I've never had a drop of alcohol in my entire life, but the aide to presidential hopeful, Mitt Romney, that took our picture managed to make me look like I was on the road to Hangoverville. We were the last people to meet him after the rally before he had to be escorted out to a forum that he was already late for, so the aide was in a rush to get him out of there and didn't wait for me to stop laughing and actually smile AT the camera. When Mitt becomes president, he'd better fire that aide for taking a crappy picture of me or else the White House is going to be receiving a nasty letter from one Iowan girl. Buy hey, at least Dean looks great in it. He can his Photoshop his drunk wife out of the picture and put this picture in his office one day.

Anyways, the rally was a lot of fun, and Governor Romney definitely has our support. The Iowa caucuses are tomorrow and we plan on going to caucus for him. Now if I can just get a decent picture with him...

Pass me another pint, Mitt!!!!


I tried to redeem myself by taking a picture with him in the background. My ear could be touching his face if I wasn't 10 feet in front of him.

I would seriously be claustrophobic if I were him. People swarmed around him the second he ended his speech and he only had 3 inches of wiggle room on any given side of him at all times. So why not take a picture to add to the claustrophobicness?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, man. That's a bummer. Maybe we can photoshop in a better picture of you!