Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best Snow Day EVER!!! Part 1...

The 28th of December was my Eutopian Day. The heavens opened and dumped out 6+ inches of snow within a couple of hours, and it was marvelous. I love winter and I love snow even more. Nothing is as peaceful and serene as watching or being out in a heavy snowfall with my husband. The world looks perfect and white and magically becomes quiet.
~
I posted a bunch of pictures from our snow in 7 different blogs because I didn't want to make the worlds longest blog with 30 pictures back to back and plus you can't enlarge pictures if there are that many in a posting for some reason. Anyways, enjoy. I know we sure did.

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!! LET IT SNOW!!!

We do love eachother somethin' awful.

Umm, where are your gloves honig?

It was wicked awesome snow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lisapants said...

You guys are dang cute, if not dang crazy. Although, if it snowed like that here, I would want to go play in it, too.

P.S. I like your haircut, Dean.

AdamOndi said...

That is one thing that was really fun about when I was in Wisconsin: crazy snow storms. There is nothing as fun as running out into a bunch of freshly fallen snow to play. And then do awesome donuts in parking lots.