Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ahhhhh, siblings...

I don't really have anything particularly witty or philosophical to write at the moment, but I have been having an overwhelming feeling of love for my family today. I love each and every family member of mine, and I have been reflecting back on the craziness of our youth and all the dumb and silly things I used to do with each of them, and even better, the admirable qualities they each possess that I try to adapt into my own life. My sisters and brother are all remarkable people, and I love them with all my heart.





My whole family minus my dad, and 5 grandkids.

2 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i love your new header! you guys are cute!

Brent and Emily said...

I love my family too. Aren't family just great. I can't wait to see mine at the end of this month. I love your new header too!!! ADORABLE!!! You'll have to teach me how you do all the fun stuff on your blog.