After Dean and I barely made it home alive through the snow storm on our way back from St. Louis, we showered, threw on some pj's, and booked it over to our friends Amy and Brett's to ring in the new year with them. We felt bad because we thought we were going to be there an hour before we actually got there but the storm proved otherwise. Anyways, we went over to their place (which is adorable, by the way), and chatted it up, I about peed my pants laughing, and then we played Battle of the Sexes. Amy and I were rocking the casbah from the beginning and were a sure bet to win but some punk husbands had to kick our piece off the board and send us back to start. Long story short, we lost. But it was still fun and I really want to play again. Then before we knew it, the ball in Time's Square was making its descent and we all did the customary "HAPPY NEW YEAR" yell and gave our spouses kisses, and then as quickly as it started, we moved on back to our game and eating appetizers. We stayed there until 1:30AM, and when I finally started to almost hallucinate from sleep deprivation (we'd been up since 5:45AM, well, I had a little nap but it wasn't enough), I tugged at Dean's shirt and said we needed to go. Dean and I were so sleepy that we barely remember coming home and getting into bed. What a way to end 2007! Bring it on 2008!
Amy messing with her uber nice camera. It's by far the nicest one I've ever seen.
Awwwww, first kiss of 2008.
Crazy fun times.
2 comments:
Wow! I love the new look of your blog! I am boring and never change mine. ;-)
That was such a fun night! We need to hang out again soon!
Did you and Dean make out for like hours? Awe, the memories...wait, EWW, the memories
Post a Comment