Saturday, December 29, 2007

Supermodel documentary hour!!!!...

This is Brett and this is Amy. They're our friends.

They (well, pretty much Amy) took pictures of Dean and I in freezing conditions because they're good people.

They are such good people because they even managed to get 3 dead floating heads hovering above our heads without them looking creepy.


And they taugh us how to fly. What good friends we have.


No, that sparkle of dust on the left side of the picture is not my dead grandpa. But that ginormous green head in the background is. Miss you gramps.

Then we drove over to my alma mater, well, alma mater in a couple of months I mean. But that's neither here nor there. I have honorary alma mater privileges where I want. Anyways, enjoy our picture.


Then we all went to our casa, oh, and don't forget the whole Brett and Dean jumping out of the cars on the way over to help push a Ford Escape out of the middle of the ice covered road into a gas station, an everyday occurrence here. Good Samaritans. Anyways, we got to our house, and busted out the best game known to mankind. Settlers. Amy claims she "didn't remember how to play because it'd been years." Uh huh. Sure. She demolished us all both times. This picture was from my happier days.

Then I realized that I don't have a prayer and I normally win that game. I only do things I'm good at immediately. Cue sad face.


Now re-cue happy face because Brett and Amy are our friends. Happy days are here again.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, that was a fun blog! And a fun day! See you guys tonight! :-)

AdamOndi said...

No, I only do things I am good at immediately. Stop stealing my sayings. Gosh!