Anyways, this year we brought a Simpsons mosiac puzzle and a piece of underwear as our gifts because we didn't want them. No one picked our gifts until the very end beause they were the only 2 left since everyone was afraid of what they'd get from us since they knew what we brought last year. I got stuck with my own present I brought in the end and Dean ended up with an MP3 player which was awesome. Thank you Becca and Clint!!! He already has one so he gave it to me and I love it. It's an older one but it works just fine and the best part is it only holds 15 songs!!! But that is just fine for me since I usually have 10 or so songs that I love at one time and those are all I listen to until I get sick of them and then I move onto new ones.
Dean reading the side of the box and being amazed that there are still MP3 players that only have 64MB on them.
Ooooooohhhhhh, look at that!!!
That's Clint and Becca closest to Dean. He was laughing with them over how old school the MP3 player was, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

No comments:
Post a Comment