Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No school for the Sheldons!!!...

On Tuesday Dean and I got to stay home from school because both of our schools were cancelled due to an ice storm that came through the area. Personally, we think that school didn't need to be cancelled because the roads were totally driveable, but hey, if someone wants to cancel our school so we can stay home together, more power to them. We studied and did homework all day, went to the store to get some fruit, watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (still super disappointed in it because the first 2 were so good and the 3rd one's storyline was very weak) and we took a 3 and a half hour nap, and that pretty much consisted of our day. It was a good one.
I had my hair in hot rollers for almost 2 hours because I was a little too intense with my homework. I didn't even notice they were still in my hair.

Awesome.


He's the cutest.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was an awesome day! Brett & I got so much accomplished, and it was nice because like you said, the roads were totally driveable, so we could totally get errands done!