Friday, December 14, 2007

Wicked awesome presents...

Tiff got some chocolates. And Keven is wearing the best shirt in the world. Ralphie from A Christmas Story, a.k.a. the best Christmas movie of all time.


Lousie got a t-shirt that had an iron on picture of Charlie and Annie on it. It was freaking hilarious. And what was even better and sweet was that Louise wanted to keep it instead of steal someone else's present.




Keven opening up his present. I don't remember what he got though.

And the best present of the night.... the thong in a little Christmas box that Charlie picked after I stole his present. There is a rule that if you get a piece of clothing as a present, you have to wear it.
"I'm not putting this thing on. Michelle's gonna take pictures of it!!"
But peer pressure got the best of his so he put it on...... for 2 seconds and then he couldn't rip that sucker off him quick enough.
Annie, Charlie's very pregnant wife, was about to go into labor she was laughing so hard at him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: