Dean and I went to go see National Treasure:Book of Secrets last Friday because, well, that's what we do when we want to see a movie that we've been anticipating, silly. We really really liked the first National Treasure, but we got our hopes up a little too high for this one. Don't get me wrong, it was okay, but nothing to start water cooler chat over. It's very CSI'esque in the sense that a miniscule hair found in a hair brush in the dumpster 20 miles away from the victims house magically links everything together and the case is solved within 2 hours. National Treasure takes a similar course that goes in way left field in the sense of Nicolas Cage manages to go to Mars, find the lost Mars Rover, the same one that revealed Decepticons on Mars, that has the REAL first presidents body in it so that he can uncover the conspiracy that George Washington set in place so that he could be recognized as the first president of the USA and does that by finding his wooden teeth in a book about dentistry in the National Library of Congress which has the Declaration of Independence laser inscribed on a tooth with 1 crucial word missing. You should see it. It was a good one.On to more interesting subjects. Food. I love food. Dean loves food. We all love food.

After we saw the mediocre movie, we headed over to Noodles and Co, the newest restaurant in town because we had heard rave reviews about it. Dean ordered a beef stroganoff, and I ordered a chicken phad thai, and we had a good ol time chatting it up and laughing with eachother. I LOVE phad thai, no, correction, I LOVE DELICIOUS phad thai which is suprisingly hard to find. Nothing will ever beat phad thai from Indochine in Federal Way, WA. I have decided I would like to be buried with a plate of their phad thai in one hand and a bag of SmartPop cheesy popcorn in the other and I will be happy forever. Oh, and that whole going to heaven with Dean thing. I'M KIDDING HONEY!!! KIDDING!!
1 comment:
What, no Baked Cheetos and gummy worms? :)
Post a Comment