On the 16th, Dean and I had a hankering to go adventure out and see if we could go find some neighborhoods that were all decked out in Christmas lights so that we could "oohhh and aaahhhh" over them. We went over to Bettendorf, which is just east of Davenport, and it is considered the "ritzy" part of the Quad Cities so we figured that the people there who have ridiculous amounts of money could at least spare a couple of dollars to bling out their houses for Christmas. And bling they did. Not as much as this one amazing neighborhood down by the beach in Federal Way, our hometown, but there were still some good ones here. Here was our favorite house...

They had LED lights everywhere and it looked amazing. The picture doesn't do it any justice. All I know is that one day when Dean and I have a house, we will be buying LED lights because they look better than any other lights I have ever seen in my life. And I can't forget to mention that the house was freakin HUGE!!! Seriously, I would put it at at least 6,000 square feet, and that is more than I would ever know what to do with.
We got out and took some self portraits infront of it and this is the least blurry one. Apparently I forgot to put it on the night light setting. Ooops! Oh well.

Why do I look like I was crying? I promise I wasn't. Or maybe because the left side of my scalp looks like it's been crushed in.
1 comment:
That picture of you guys is cute! That house is SO PRETTY! It makes me want a house to put Christmas lights on!
Post a Comment