When Dean and I were at Kohl's this past weekend shopping for a winter coat for me, which I ended up getting a sweet Columbia jacket, I thought I'd try on a brown leather coat, which you should know I DESPISE leather. The only place leather belongs is on car seats because it's a lot harder to stain than our yucky cloth seats in our car. I want a car with leather seats one day but I will put in 589 pounds of car air fresheners to overpower the yucky leathery smell. Anyways, that's beside that point. So I tried on a leather coat because I wanted to know what I'd look like in it, and Dean tried on the same one. All I have to say is that we both should never wear leather again...
Never again.
The beanie really completes the outfit.
$300!?!?!?! Forget that!
He's the Fonz.

5 comments:
Chelle, you're so hot in all that dead cow skin. HOT I tell you!
you got that right Ash!
I think you need some RED Leather pants! Now that would be HOT! I think you should wear leather everyday! I mean doesn't it make sense, like with massage therapy and all? I bet your clients would LOVE it!
I have never been a fan of leather coats with lapels, but the zippered one that Dean tried on second looks good.
You guys are funny! I hate leather too! I have no idea what crazy person would pay $300 for a yucky smelly leather jacket!
Post a Comment