Thursday, December 6, 2007

Great wife

So this is the first blog that I, Dean, have ever done. But I'm feeling so much love for my wonderful wife that I just have to tell everyone. I LOVE CHELLE. More than anything else in the whole world, in fact, just to show how much I love her, here are some other great wives who were mummified because they were so great. I just want to say, chelle is so great that I would mummify her twice because she's so great. I love you my Heart.


Here's Nefertiti, Ramses's wife, and yes, chelle is WAY better than NefertitiAnd this is Tiy, Amunhotep III's Wife, and yes, chelle is also WAY better than her.

So I hope this shows you that I would mummify, sculpt a bust, AND carve her in a huge cliff. She's the best.


3 comments:

the sheldons said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Honig, I love you too. That post made me laugh out loud for like 5 minutes. You freakin crack me up.

Ashleigh said...

wow, your love is a little creepy. I hope Chad doesn't mummify me, although it would be cool to have my giant rack sculpted into a mountain or something. Only if they were about 10 times the size they are now. I would want everyone to remember it and people to come from miles around to look at the giant rock breasts. Awesome

Anonymous said...

I VOTE MUMMIFY HER NOW!!!!