In my eutopian world, it would snow at least 6 inches every day of the year, and Dean and I would sit and watch it fall and then go out and play in it. Well, it snowed a couple of days ago but Dean was at school and I was doing some homework that I was behind on, so it was a doublewhammy.
Looking out from our back deck. That's our little Jetta sitting there.
View from our front porch.
Looking at our townhouse. Ours is the one with the wreath on the front door.

2 comments:
Hey, we have the exact same car! Except mine has never been covered in snow. I love the pictures and it makes me miss the snow.
Hooray! I love the snow too! We don't get much of the white fluffy stuff back in San Diego, so Brett & I really enjoy soaking it up while we can!
Post a Comment