Hooray! Good job! I bet it feels great to be done!! When do you get to start giving massages??
awe, poor chelle, but then again YAY Chelle! It's over and you're awesome and not if you would please fly here for Christmas and give me the best massage ever, that would be great. Thanks!
I meant 'and NOW if you would please fly here...' Yes, I'm retarded
hooray! i hope you enjoyed your christmas!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray! Good job! I bet it feels great to be done!! When do you get to start giving massages??
awe, poor chelle, but then again YAY Chelle! It's over and you're awesome and not if you would please fly here for Christmas and give me the best massage ever, that would be great. Thanks!
I meant 'and NOW if you would please fly here...' Yes, I'm retarded
hooray! i hope you enjoyed your christmas!
Post a Comment