
Some one just found her fingers!

Daddy, your huge arm is squishing my face.

Progression: about to get sad...

...super sad...

...getting less sad...

...oh look, a toy.

Cutest mommy and buns ever!

Kisses!

Daddy doesn't have any milk.

But he does have kisses!

All the cool babies are sporting onsies and tennis shoes with frilly socks.

It's great except for the cold legs.

Daddy I don't want to walk anymore!

Eat your heart out mommy, I get to poop on daddy's head.

Daddy daughter bonding time, it's about time.

Just before she hits herself in the face with the rattle.

TTTHHHHBBBBBB!!!!!
Hey, who said you could take my picture!?!?!?!
*captions proudly brought to you by daddy.
4 comments:
What a Cutie McCutersen!!
Hey, I've seen that onesie before!!!! ;)
I miss little Miss Cuddle Buns!!! What some cute pictures. Hope you are getting some of them printed for Kara's scrapbook!
Love and miss you guys.
I love, love, love the walking pics and the frilly socks. She is one stylin babe!
Post a Comment