Sunday, May 17, 2009

and more more more more

Honig was lazy so he carried Kara around in the laundry basket.

She's so deliciously cute.


Cutie Kara Faith.

Daddy daughter cuteness.

Awwww, I love them.

And so the hand sucking begins.

Miss Cutie Batootie at the airport.

Smiley Bean.

Plane delayed!!!!! Crud!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Buns.

So cute.

She was such a great sleeper on the plane rides. I couldn't ask for a better baby. She's so easy and comes stress free.

Honig going to Starbucks?!?!

Mad baby.

Really mad baby.

Mmmmmm, more fist.

And more fist without the flash.

Paci is so close but yet so far.

She wore this dress once and then got too chunky for it. She had Hulk arms that couldn't fit through the sleeves.

My heart.

I love Kara in any dress she wears.

Could she look any more like her Daddy?!?!

Getting ready for bed.

Daddy's finger is delicious.

Bundled up.

Gorgeous.

I'll slurp those cheeks right off her face.

She has my heart.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

awe, Chelle, I wish I could have done more for you. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but you've still got lots of amazing people in your life, including the most important one...me. Well, I guess you can throw Dean and Kara in there, why not? No seriously, I love your baby. She's ADORABLE! I love every little picture of her. Love it! Love her, love the dress, love the chubs. Love it!