
Miss Baldy.

I love it when my brother laughs. And how cute is he holding his niece?!

Going through all of Mom's millions of pictures and divvying up.

Wearing Mom's glasses that Honig found in the dumpster. How horrible are we that we accidentally threw away my Mom's glasses that she was buried in the next day!?!?

"Hmmmm, how can I get ALL the inheritance and not share with my brother and sisters?"

Kara wearing Grandma Jackie's glasses.
Awesome.

"Blech. I'll puke on you Daddy."

"I love you Daddy. Buy me a car."

Mommy enjoying some one on one time with Buns.

Love love love her.

She went so bald. Little Miss had a full head of hair when she was born.

SHE'S STANDING ON HER OWN!
TAKE THAT!!!!

Miss Rolley Polley

Wow, she is sooo much bigger now than in this picture since it was taken 2 months ago. She's a chunka monster now.
No comments:
Post a Comment