Monday, December 1, 2008

Mr. Clinic Honig...

I know I know, I've heard it a thousand times . I never blog anymore. I'll just have to make up for it in increments to get ya'll caught up. So for my first installment, I'll just satiate you by doing a quick lil' post showing 2 pictures of my handsome Honig on his first day of student clinic from August. He did his first "student adjustment" on me, and of course I had to take pictures of him at the end of our appointment for our posterity (plus he looks really hot in his clinic clothes and jacket).

2 comments:

lisapants said...

Why are there no chiropractic student clinics around here? Where are you when I need a chiropractor?! But seriously, being a chiropractor looks good on you, Dean.

Devin and Chelsey said...

I agree, he looks like a stud! Do you guys role play? ehhh, ehhhh?