I just accidentally dropped Honig's sweet Norelco electric razor in our potty. Nice. I am not going to tell him what I did and he's going to unknowingly test my theory that electric appliances work
better after they take a bath in toilet water. Here's to hoping he doesn't get electrocuted. Maybe I should up his life insurance policy today...
5 comments:
hahaha that is hilarious! Cant wait for you guys to have your baby! So exciting! Merry Christmas. Hope yours is as white as ours!!! yikes!
Guess we know what Honig? is getting for Christmas!!! ;)
and why was the razor near the toilet??? ;-) Haha, I know why!
HAHAHA you are a nut. Well I gope it still works. Maybe you should try to dry it out with the hairdryer. just a though. You have life insurance? Maybe Devin and I should think about that. What kind of policy do you have and who did you go through? I guess I should start thinking about that now before I have kids and die. I don't want them to have to go through the same situation we have to. Wait a second.... Were you trying to shave with his razor?
Oh Shel, the joys of being pregnant and clumsy. I almost lit my tummy on fire with the twins. I leaned a little too close to the stove. Seriously, with that monster thing sticking out in front of me, it was hard not to!!
Post a Comment