Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oldies but goodies...

I found a couple of pictures that I apparently forogt to put in some older posts. So here you have them...


At our appointment right after we found out we were having a perfect baby girl.


Look at that proud Daddy.

And an all-too-proud Mommy.

Me looking through her baby book. I bought it at Burlington Coat Factory and it is perfect. It has everything I wanted in a baby book for her. I highly recommend their baby memorabilia section.


Ahhhhh, the pumpkin. Honig HATES that pumpkin but I LOVE it.
And I am starting to realize that I wear that hoodie a lot. It's not my fault it's so warm and fuzzy. I'm sure it'll go to the back of our closet when it gets washed too many times and the inside gets all sandpaper-esque.



Only reason this picture is on there is because I have awesome laser beam eyes in that one. Go on, click on it. You'll be mesmerized.

That's how my man rolls in the morning. Too cute.


Food tastes so much better when it's resting on my stomach.


No comments: