It's snowing and I don't feel like cleaning which always involves bending over a million times and my belly gets in my way and blah blah blah. Ok ok, I feel like being lazy. There, I said it. So I have decided to answer a belated "tag" from Angie, the fashionista.
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog/note with 15 weird, random things, facts, habits, goals, or anything about yourself. At the end, post a picture, and choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.
1. If Honig makes me mad in my dreams, I will often wake up, give him a good glaring, and not talk to him for a while because I'm still fuming from my dream. I know it's not real, but it takes a while for my mind to process that. If he would just quit ticking me off while I'm in slumberland, we wouldn't have this problem.
2. I slammed my finger in a car door in 4th grade and since the blood from the vessels I popped was pooling under my nail bed, I had to have the doctor drill through my nail WITH NO ANESTHETIC to release the blood! That sucker hurt.
3. I wore my contacts for 8 months straight without taking them out once. Got myself a nice corneal ulcer and a 3AM trip to the emergency room for that one.
4. I am horrible at remembering people's birthdays. Absolutely horrible.
5. I have a group of darker freckles on my left cheek closer to my ear that I refer to as "constellation face." You can use it to navigate the across the ocean.
6. I have a soft spot in my heart for the elderly in nursing homes. I have always wanted to volunteer to go be someone they can just talk to because they get so bored, but I have never gone and signed up to do it. I need to quit procrastinating on that one. Plus, I'm hoping to convince one of them that I am their long-lost granddaughter and I am here to collect my inheritance. Just need to put in some face time first.
7. Since being pregnant I have cried more times than I have over the past 3 years put together. I've cried because I know my baby cries inside me and there's nothing I can do to comfort her yet. I've cried because I was so proud that Gandalf was saving the warriors from the Nazgul in Lord of the Rings with his magic staff. I've cried because someone some stupid 65 year old MAN was parked in the 'pregnancy only' parking spot I wanted at WalMart. I've cried because we only had Cheerios in our house and I wanted Life instead. I've cried because I thought Jim and Pam from The Office were going to break up. I've cried because I found a dark, yucky, old lady hair growing under my chin. I've cried because I am scared and excited to give birth. Trust me, I've cried a lot, just ask Honig.
8. I love to be in pictures. I'll flash a cheesy grin any second of the day if there's a camera being pointed at me.
9. I have become a snow driving wuss since being pregnant. I still love the white stuff, but I get paranoid if I have to drive in it because I'm terrified of getting in an accident and my seat belt cutting into Peanut's head or back and our baby being paralyzed or killed because of it. Basically, I don't trust other drivers.
10. Every single time I put on Honig's glasses for fun, I always turn to him and say in a really nerdy high pitched voice, "The sum of the squares of two sides of a isosceles triangle equals the square of the hypotenuse. THAT'S A RIGHT TRIANGLE, DUMMY!"
11. I used to believe my sisters when they said that if you swallowed your gum you couldn't digest it, and all the gum would pool up in your stomach and turn into a huge gumball and you'd have to have surgery to remove the gumbally mass.
12. My brother and I used to take turns getting into our front loader dryer and turning it on so that the occupant could have fun spinning around and around doing front flips until we screamed at the other one to turn it off because we felt like we were about to catch on fire. Those good ol' days ended when my brother busted one of the hinges of the door while shimmying out. We lied to my Mom about that one for years. "The door broke itself, Mom." "Mom, you must have put way too heavy of a basket of clothes on the door. YOU broke it." "The iguana did it. I promise."
13. We just found out we are having a boy, not a girl. The ultrasound technician was wrong on both occasions. Thank goodness I've kept most receipts and can take back all the pink stuff we've bought or been given to switch it out for blue.
14. I believe in capital punishment and then some.
15. Honig looks better with a goatee. Trust me.
Ok, I tag Chelsey, Adam and Lisa H., Rachel B. (DO IT! You have to.), Tiff, and Ashleigh.
*We're having a girl. And even if we found out we were having a boy, he'd be the frilliest-pink-wearin boy you'd ever see because heck if I've kept all the receipts.
3 comments:
Yay, it's snowing here, too, and I don't feel like cleaning, either. But that's mostly due to my bad cold. When my brain is functioning again, I'll work on your tag.
Wow, you are rediculous, and I totally almost beleived that you were having a BOY. You suck, suck, suck. )-: OK and I'm not very happy about you not posting a picture at the end of that posting like it said to. I'm thinking, that I might not do your silly little thing till I get an updated belly pic. Still trying to live vicariously through you and the baby in your tummy. Just satisfy me with a photo, a PHOTO, that's all I'm asking for, I mean I could be asking you to give me your baby, but I'm not, I just want a friggin photo. PLEASE!
i hope your family enjoys the holidays. and may your new child be a blessing. please pray for god's will.
Post a Comment