Last night we went over to our friends', Jeff and Julie, and we played Seafarers of Catan. We had a lot of fun, and Julie absolutely kicked some hinie. I didn't have a prayer, and Jeff and Dean were neck and neck, but then Julie comes from nowhere and smokes us all. It was so much fun to just sit there and shoot the breeze for 2 hours with them. They are so much fun, and they are just good genuine people.
Jeff with a rockin thumbs up. Julie showing her beautiful pearly whites for the camera. And my sweet Dean smiling at his wifey.

3 comments:
I think I need to learn to play this game...yeah, pretty sure!
We also had a great time playing seafares with you. Thanks for coming over! Sorry I smoked you all. Thanks for putting the pictures on your blog. We feel special. Your blog looks phenomenal. It is some great motivation for me to keep mine up! Julie:)
Oh my gosh that game is AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment