HAHAHA! I love this one of Dean because he is so completely engrossed in watching A Christmas Story and he looks like he is in a trance. He does that sometimes. He'll be working on a project, and something can come on tv that grabs his attention and he'll somehow levitate to right in front of the tv, blocking it from my view but not knowing he's doing it, and I'll practically have to use a blowhorn to snap him out of it. I think it's the Saturday morning cartoon kid coming out it in him.
4 comments:
Wow, I can honestly say I know what you go through! But really, Nice Tree! We must be one in the same, as we also put our tree up tonight! Somethings in the air!!!!
I can't believe you have already put up your tree. This must be one of the luxuries of not having any cats. If we had already set up our tree, our cats would have pulled it down and chewed on it at least three times.
So fun, your pictures totally got me in the mood to decorate for Christmas. Are you guys going to be in WA for Christmas this year?
Haha! Brett does that too! Sometimes I am like "Brett, can you please not stand there? Brett...? Brett!!" :-P Must be a boy thing.
Post a Comment