Since I posted my 5 facts about me, it is now time to get to know a little about my wonderful husband...
1. Dean is an avid collector of knives, guns, swords, and pocketwatches. He dreams, nay, fantacizes about taking down a robber with his 12-gauge. He claims that he just wants to protect me and our home, but I think he just is living out a fantasy of being a Secret Service sniper.
2. When Dean was in high school, he went to Germany for foreign student exchange program for two weeks. While he was there he went to tour an abandoned castle and he got lost in these miles of dark tunnels underneath the castle. All he had was a Bic lighter (no, he never smoked, it was the guys' that he was with) and it took them a couple of hours to find their way out.
3. Dean worked at a veterinary hospital for 5 years. He even got to stitch up a dead cat while working there. He was going to become a veterinarian until he decided that he wanted to be a chiropractor instead. However, he would like to combine a little bit of both worlds so that he can practice animal chiropractic one day.
4. Dean has the fullest head of hair I've ever seen on a man. And thankfully his hair has shown no signs of thinning. No receding hair line. No bald spot on the top. And it is a beautiful dark dark brown, almost blackish. But yet his facial hair has a lot of red in it!?!?! I know, weird huh?
5. Dean has been to 9 temples so far. Seattle, Mesa, Nauvoo, Chicago, Spokane, Tri-cities, Provo, Salt Lake, and Switzerland. What a temple traveler!
Now you know about Dean, and knowing is half the battle. There are a million other wonderful things about him, but my fingers can only type so much. Maybe another time.
2 comments:
I always thought Dean was going to be a vet, so I was surprised when I saw your blog and found out he's studying to be a chiropractor. But that would be really cool if he could be an animal chiropractor- best of both worlds!
my brother phil has the same hair color as dean and has a red beard too. must be something about that holmes gene!
Post a Comment