This was the one movie we went to the theater to see this weekend. We LOVED Enchanted up until the last 15 minutes of it. It just didn't end how we thought it was supposed to. Anyhow, it was cast PERFECTLY. Seriously, every person in that movie was born to play their part. It was adorable, and the princess and her mannerisms were hilarious. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Dean was dying to see Live Free or Die Hard in the theaters but we never made it to it. So we rented it, and now I'm kicking myself even harder for not having seen it in the theater. It's a total guy-shoot-em-up-and-magically-turn-a-pimento-olive-into-a-nuclear-warhead-at-the-last-second kind of movie, but it was actually pretty good. Dean loved it, and I don't think he blinked more than 4 times throughout the whole movie for fear that he would miss something.
Not as good as Ocean's 11. WAY better than Ocean's 12. It was okay, but we would never pay money to own it.
So cute. I actually fell asleep in the middle of it because I had just eaten, but Dean actually woke me up a couple of times from laughing out loud during it. It's definitely one that we'll buy for our kids someday.
Yuck. Boring. Long. That's all I have to say about it. Dean, on the other hand, loved it. I think it's because he's such a guy, and since it was a true story, he loves to picture himself as the main character in it escaping a prison camp and surviving in the Vietnam jungle for 2 months all the while evading the Vietkong.

6 comments:
Wow, thanks for the reviews! They really help! I was on the fence about Ratatouille, but now I think we'll rent it after all!
Good idea posting reviews of the movies!!! I LOVE watching movies. We'll have to check some of them out. Thanks!!!
The only one of those that I've seen so far is Ratatouille. I thought it was pretty good. I'm not a big action movie fan, but for some reason I really want to see Live Free or Die Hard. And I love the cast of the Oceans movies, so I've been wanting to see that, even if it's not as good as the first one. Enchanted looks good, but I don't know if we'll make it to a movie theater any time soon. Looks like it goes on the Netflix list like everything else!
Ratatouille was awesome. I would recommend it to anyone who likes terrific movies. Lisapants is right, though. I doubt we will get to a movie theater any time soon. Netflix is the best friend of those who have little free time and even less disposable income for trips to the theater. I guess I should add Live Free or Die Hard to the queue for Lisa.
I want to see all of those movies, too, so thanks for the reviews! We actually watched the Die Hard movie this last weekend and it was very action-packed! Never heard of the one with Christian Bale though.
Post a Comment