Wow, I didn't check your blog for a few days and I missed out on so much! That picture of Tom is scary. My mom had triple bypass a few years ago and seeing her in the ICU was a horrific experience. I am VERY GRATEFUL for modern medicine!
Oh Chelle, you should come and stay here with me, just until winter is over...of course, I don't know how winters are here, but I would assume it's not as windy and horrific as it is there. Awe, we miss you
4 comments:
AMEN sister!
Wow, I didn't check your blog for a few days and I missed out on so much! That picture of Tom is scary. My mom had triple bypass a few years ago and seeing her in the ICU was a horrific experience. I am VERY GRATEFUL for modern medicine!
That picture is sweet!
Oh Chelle, you should come and stay here with me, just until winter is over...of course, I don't know how winters are here, but I would assume it's not as windy and horrific as it is there. Awe, we miss you
Post a Comment