To this within 24 hours:
I do love modern medicine! I hope I can get pretty good at administering it! I'm glad things went so well.
i'm so glad he's doing better! i have always loved modern medicine and will force it on whoever needs it.
I'm glad he's doing better and that the surgery went well. That's so scary. Dean's poor mom, too. I would be freaking out. It's nice that the family got to come together for support.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I do love modern medicine! I hope I can get pretty good at administering it! I'm glad things went so well.
i'm so glad he's doing better! i have always loved modern medicine and will force it on whoever needs it.
I'm glad he's doing better and that the surgery went well. That's so scary. Dean's poor mom, too. I would be freaking out. It's nice that the family got to come together for support.
Post a Comment